Hi, I'm Samuel Cheong.
Thank you, terima kasih for visiting my website.
I am a marketer living in Adelaide.
My career has mostly been in marketing and sales roles in various companies from airlines to real estate. I also do love to teach. Personally, I have found each of these roles have allowed me to work creatively, passionately and joyfully.
Writing came unsually as a hobby started in 2020 during the pandemic. The aim of my website is to write about big ideas about life and career, in bite-sized 5-minute articles.
Subscribe for free by clicking the button on the bottom right corner, and you will receive each post straight into your inbox. If you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.
Work with me
I'm currently available to provide consultation on your content strategy. Please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know your requirements or if you'd like me to send you my rates.
What I'm currently doing:
- I'm a digital marketer with Content Chemistry
- I developing my passion for writing and sharing ideas
- I live in 🇦🇺Adelaide with my family - wife and 2 girls. We love going to the Central Market for food and fresh produce. We love going to the zoo and enjoy the outdoors when it's not too cold.
- Started my 100 challenge - writing 100 pieces of content in 100 days.
What I'm interested in:
- I love Apple and their products. I currently own the M1 MacBook Pro and iPhone 12. These are my daily tools for all the work I do.
- Reading and writing are my new interests. I love reading on my iPhone (iBooks app) and writing here on this website.
- I genuinely love learning new ideas, whether its from books, podcasts and the occasional LinkedIn and Twitter post.
What I'm reading and listening to:
- Podcasts - Revisionist History (Malcolm Gladwell is a great storyteller), Lost Hills (also from Pushkin industries)
- Books - Currently reading The Ride of a Lifetime by Bob Iger.
Want to drop me a message?
- You can 🐦 tweet me and I'd usually reply. Tweet "apa khabar" and so I'll know you read this.
- If you prefer to connect, I'm also quite active on LinkedIn.
- Of course, there's the old school email (email@example.com).
To start with, here are my past articles I've written about and published on Medium. I would be posting on this website from now on.
Want to be updated when I post a new article? Subscribe for free to get my latest articles, at least once a week, where I share big ideas in short 5-minute articles. They will cover a range of topics I care about such as productivity, personal growth, career and finance. I hope they resonate with you too.