These are a collection of books I'm currently reading and completed. I'll link to those that I've reviewed.
I start many books and usually read based on my interests at the time, which currently are about writing and building habits.
My goal for reading this year is to complete 24 books.
- The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success by Darren Hardy
- David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants by Malcolm Gladwell
- Measure What Matters by John Doerr
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
Completed in 2021:
- Review of Show Your Work! by Austin Kleon
- Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative by Austin Kleon
- Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know about the People We Don’t Know by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Psychology of Money: Timeless Lessons on Wealth, Greed, and Happiness by Morgan Housel
- The Ride of a Lifetime by Bob Iger